Supporting Employees with ASD
- The benefits of hiring someone with autism
- Documenting progress with the soft skills necessary for successful employment
- Business Strategies That Work: A Framework for Disability Inclusion
- Adult Autism & Employment: A Guide for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
- Supporting High-Functioning Autistic Spectrum Individuals in the Workplace
- Workplace Flexibility: A Strategic Business Approach for an Inclusive Workplace
Additional Website Resources
Job Accommodation Network(JAN) – Typical and effective accommodations used in work settings
The ” target=”_blank”>National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center offers a comprehensive website. Their Students and Families section has lots of free resources about effective transition planning from high school to adulthood, interactive websites about transition planning some focusing on employment some on post secondary options.
Please contact the Milestones office at (216) 464-7600 for more information.