Professional Development (CEU’s)
Milestones Conference offers 2 full days of professional development. In 2016, CEUs were offered for the following professional development areas:
- BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
- Continuing Medical Education
- CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
- Developmental Disabilities (Adult Services/Day Habilitation, Service & Support Administration, County Board Members)
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work & Counseling
- Speech-Language Pathology (see ASHA information below*)
- Step Up to Quality
Milestones website will be updated as CEU’s are approved.
Attendees must register at the professional rate to receive CEUs.
General certificates of attendance will be available to all attendees.
* ASHA CEUs are co-operatively offered by HCR ManorCare and Milestones Autism Resources.
This program is offered for up to 1.2 CEUs (Various levels; Professional area).
Click here for ASHA speaker disclosure information.