Continuing Education & Graduate Credit
The Milestones National Autism Conference offers 2 full days of professional development in the following areas:
- BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) — APPROVED for up to 5.0 Type 2 CEUs per day.
- CME (Continuing Medical Education) — APPROVED for designated sessions. Up to 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on 6/14. Up to 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on 6/15.
Review the list of CME-approved sessions here.
- CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor) — PENDING
- Early Childhood — PENDING
- Education — APPROVED for all sessions. 6.0 professional learning hours per day.
- Developmental Disabilities (Adult Services/Day Habilitation, Service & Support Administration, County Board Members) — PENDING
- Occupational Therapy— PENDING
- Physical Therapy — PENDING
- Psychology — APPROVED for all sessions. 6.0 hours per day.
- Social Work & Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy — PENDING
- Speech-Language Pathology — All sessions approved for up to .6 CEUs per day.
Milestones website will be updated as CEU’s are approved.
Attendees must register at the professional rate to receive CEUs.
General certificates of attendance will be available to all attendees.
Return to main Conference page
Conference attendees are welcome to register in advance of the conference. Walk-in registrations will also be accepted the days of the conference.
|Download the KSU Graduate Credit Registration Form||Download the KSU Graduate Credit Assignment Form|
Submit all questions and completed registration forms to email@example.com. or mail to Professional Development & Outreach, 220 White Hall, 150 Terrace Dr., Kent, OH 44242