Continuing Education & Graduate Credit
The Milestones National Autism Conference offers 2 full days of professional development in the following areas:
- BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) — APPROVED for up to 5.0 Type 2 CEUs per day.
- CME (Continuing Medical Education) — APPROVED for designated sessions. Up to 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on 6/14. Up to 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on 6/15.
Review the list of CME-approved sessions here.
- CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor) — APPROVED for all sessions. Up to 6.0 hours per day.
- Early Childhood — APPROVED for the following sessions only: A3, A4, A5, A8, A10, B3, B4, B5, B9, B10, C4, C8, C9, C10, D4, D5, D6, D10, E2, E3, E5, E6, E7, E8, E10, F1, F6, F9, F10, G2, G3, G6, G7, G8, G9, H2, H3, H8, H9, H10, H11, June 14 Keynote, June 15 Keynote, June 14 Lunch: How ASD and Other Special Needs Impact Children of Color, June 15 Lunch: Addressing the Needs of Neurotypical Siblings.
- Education — APPROVED for all sessions. 6.0 professional learning hours per day.
- Developmental Disabilities (Adult Services, County Board Members, Service and Support Administration) — APPROVED for all sessions. 6.0 hours per day.
**Early Intervention — Only the following sessions have been approved: A-06, A-09, A-11, B-08, B-09, B-10, C-05, C-08, D-04, D-06, E-06, E-07, F-06, F-09, G-03, G-06, G-08, H-02, H-03, H-08
- Occupational Therapy— June 14 APPROVED for all sessions. 6.0 contact hours. June 15 application — PENDING.
- Physical Therapy — APPROVED for all sessions. Up to 6.0 hours per day.
- Psychology — APPROVED for all sessions. 6.0 hours per day.
- Social Work & Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy — APPROVED
(except for the following sessions: A04, A11, B04, B06, B09, C05, C09, D11, E10, F04, F10, G02, G04, Safety in Community lunch, Improv Social Development lunch)
Approved lunch sessions are only approved for .5 CEUs.
- Speech-Language Pathology — All sessions approved for up to .6 CEUs per day.
Milestones website will be updated as CEU’s are approved.
Attendees must register at the professional rate to receive CEUs.
General certificates of attendance will be available to all attendees.
Return to main Conference page
Conference attendees are welcome to register in advance of the conference. Walk-in registrations will also be accepted the days of the conference.
|Download the KSU Graduate Credit Registration Form||Download the KSU Graduate Credit Assignment Form|
Submit all questions and completed registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. or mail to Professional Development & Outreach, 220 White Hall, 150 Terrace Dr., Kent, OH 44242