Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Milestones National Autism Conference!
Please review the volunteer policies below and complete the Volunteer Application by June 1, 2018 in order to volunteer. Once you submit your application, you will receive an email or phone call confirmation within 1-2 weeks of submission.
Conference Volunteer Policies
1. All volunteers must complete the volunteer application and email to email@example.com or mail it to the address below by June 1, 2018:
Attn: Volunteer Coordinator
Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
2. Volunteer positions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Volunteer shifts are a minimum of four hours. Volunteers who work 1 full day (6:45am – 4:30pm) are able to attend the second day of the conference for free (and earn CEUs, if applicable).
Four hour shifts may begin at the following times:
4. Milestones requests that all volunteers attend a Volunteer Orientation on Wednesday, June 13 at 10:00am OR 6:30pm at the I-X Center.
5. Volunteers receive free parking, breakfast and lunch (if shift extends through the breakfast and/or lunch hour).
6. Volunteers must wear their designated volunteer t-shirt while on duty.
7. Volunteers may select a position that best matches their skills and interests, though Milestones cannot guarantee assignment to a specific position. Volunteers are provided their schedule of duties at the Volunteer Orientation.
NOTE: Volunteers may be required to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time. Please wear comfortable shoes.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-464-7600 ext. 113.