* Early Intervention/School Age Coordinator — Milestones Autism Resources
The Early Intervention/School Age Coordinator will work within a team structure, supervised by the Program Director. Help to change the trajectory for individuals with ASD by helping them reach their full potential.
• Support Helpdesk Inquiries by family members and professionals
• Compile resources and recommendations
• Develop online resources
• Develop materials such as visual supports and handouts
• Provide training and consultation
• Develop and deliver presentations
• Consultative duties to help people to plan, prepare, and prioritize to meet short and long-term needs
• Other duties as specified
Please see attached job description for further information.
Address:Milestones Autism Resources
4853 Galaxy Parkway, Suite A
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Professionals, General Audience