Milestones Consortium for Autism Professionals (MCAP)
MCAP (Milestones Consortium for Autism Professionals) is an innovative network designed to support professionals serving the autism community, broaden their connections with others in their own and complementary fields, and share knowledge of evidence-based practices. MCAP Affiliate Groups include: Clinicians, ABA Professionals, and Educators.
Launched in 2010
Milestones Consortium for Autism professionals was launched in 2010. This one-of-a-kind professional network in Northeast Ohio was formed by leaders in the field of autism. The network is designed to provide opportunities to share ideas, the latest research and treatments, communication and behavior strategies, and to provide a forum for professionals primarily working with individuals with autism to share their concerns, knowledge, and expertise.
- Attend networking events for professionals working with individuals with autism
- Earn professional development and continuing education credits
- Link to national partners of Milestones including OAR (Organization for Autism Research)
- Advise on Milestones educational programming to meet the needs of professionals
- Volunteer to develop community educational activities, serve on committees, give back to the autism community
- Access information about job opportunities
Suzann Fleming, MA, BCBA
Nancy Roizen, MD
Rainbow Child Development Center
Susan Schraff, MEd, EdS
Jennifer Sweeney, PhD, BCBA-D
Steven Wexberg, MD
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Past Events Include:
Caring for the Caregiver featuring Michael Roizen, MD
Accessing Local Services & Supports for Adults on the Spectrum featuring Chris Filler, OCALI and Francine Demitriou, Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism
Future Trends in Technology for Autism Support featuring SmartEd Services, Monarch Teaching Technologies, Good Vibrations and Region 2 State Support Team
Sexual Education for Teens & Adults with ASD featuring Sherry A. Moyer, MSW, LSW, The University of Toledo Center for Excellence in Autism
Latest in Autism Research featuring Lynn Singer, PhD, MA, MEd, Case Western Reserve University
Join MCAP Now!
If you are a professional in the field of autism, you are invited to join this exciting network of:
For more information, please email Leslie Rotsky at email@example.com or call (216) 464-7600.