Milestones 10th Anniversary Celebration
Tribute Book Part 1
Tribute Book Part 2
What a night! Thanks to our fabulous sponsors and donors, the Milestones 10th Anniversary Celebration was a huge success as we achieved a record-setting goal of over $215,000! The November 3rd event, emceed by Channel 3’s Amanda Barren, included a cocktail hour featuring an exhibit of art by Seth Chwast, a special tribute to honorees Chantal Akerib, Bart Bookatz, Carol Lader and Sally Wertheim, and a lively jazz performance by Matt Savage.
Money raised will help us continue to better serve families and professionals touched by autism in Northeast Ohio. For more information, contact Maya Holtz Groys at 216.464.7600, ext. 107 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raise Your Hands for Milestones 2015
- Bowling for Autism: Strike it Big 2015
- Raise Your Hands for Milestones 2014
- Bowling for Autism: Strike it Big 2014
- Autism All-Stars 2014
- 2013 Snapshot of Milestones Benefit
- Bowling for Autism: Strike It Big 2013
- Autism All-Stars Family Event 2013
- Milestones 10th Anniversary Celebration
- A Christmas Carol